♥ Friday, December 2, 2011
STUDYING IN PROGRESS D:
Exam study week and exam week is the most craziest week.
been MIA for 2 days from my blog already, well quite busy studying. But seriously, I only really started the revision today. Got to chiong already. It is only 3 more days. eh, is only 2 more days:X I got my plan already. Be prepare to chiong till next Thursday from today onward. Therefore will be MIA for a few more days. After which the whole holiday is mine already. Today last day of school already! only 2hr of lesson<3 after which went clementi for breakfast, including KOI! I am always so absent-minded D: that I keep on forgetting to print some of the revision paper. Thanks to MH, I got them printed! Plus the econs answer too:D
WAD please, work out for me on Monday paper. Everything shall go smooth smooth. I hope exam is just like quiz and revision test. Cause Im going to conquer that totally, so don't give me any stunt during exam! HOPEFULLY!
PS: 人生就是不停的戰鬥